Recent News For Perry Products, a division of
Conley Precision Engines
- If you have experienced the red pressure
line cracking or deforming, please discontinue use and notify Perry
Pumps, a Division of Conley Precision, and we will be happy to send
you a new pressure line at no cost.
- The VP-30 pump can be placed in any
position within the length of the pressure line supplied. If possible,
placing the vent hole upside down will decrease the likelihood of
- The VP-20 pump should ALWAYS be
horizontal to the ground. For example, in a plane application,
the pump needs to be parallel with the wings. It can also be
mounted on the firewall if you are not using rubber motor mounts.
- When using the Bypass System for aircraft
applications, do not use check valve and place the return line to
vent outlet on tank. You will need a 3 line tank. It is
suggested that you use a "inline" fuel filler.
- Online ordering of all Perry Products
will become readily available in the near future.
- If you have trouble with the midrange of your
Super Tigre 2300's, Conley Precision has a solution that solves all
your problems. Check out the number 5001 and 5002 "Mega
Carbs" in the carb section of this web site.